Interesting proposal. It has a lot of potential.
Unkingly: Survival Mode
A downloadable game for Windows
UNKINGLY: SURVIVAL MODE
Genre: Action/RPG, Wave Survival
Inspiration: King's Field, Dark Souls, Zelda.
Unkingly is an old top-down adventure RPG project that I repurposed into a wave-based survival game for people to have fun with. Fight through infinite waves of enemies while leveling up and utilizing an assortment of collected weapons and magic, each with their own smoothly animated combos and charge attacks.
Currently, there are no plans to finish the original version of this game, but I do have plans to reboot the concept in the future.
- An assortment of weapons and magic to utilize, each with their own smoothly animated combo and charge attacks.
- Modifiers that allow you to tune game difficulty to your liking.
- Near-infinite waves and difficulty.
- Game released.
- Known issue: the random enemy spawns modifier isn't currently working.
- Game created by JC Bailey.
Extract using a file archiver, such as WinRAR or 7Zip, then run the executable.